Ref No: RefML096
Title: Review Daily Production Reports & Take Basic Corrective Actions
Start Date: 28 March 2021 End Date: 01 April 2021
Venue: Dubai, UAE
In any of the 5 star hotels. The exact venue will be informed once finalized.
- To get familiar and knowledge on the daily Production data base & well monitoring and the function of well production.
- How to evaluate well based on production data base and monitoring surveys
- How to take basic corrective action based on reviewing the daily production report
- Get familiar with the different tools of production data base and reporting skills as well as well monitoring surveys
- Detect and diagnoses the well problems by utilizing the database of production and well monitoring.
- How to collect and utilizing the production data base
- How to enhance the participant's knowledge , skills and abilities to collect the production data and reporting them
Production staff, Production eng. , Field staff and oil account & production clerk.
- Oil and Gas industry
- Useful of production data base:
- Abbreviations o f technical production report
- Terminology o f daily production report
- Production integrity reasons
- Production evaluation reasons
- Work proactively not reactively
Types of wells and reservoir for production data base and monitoring:
- Well types
- Reservoir types
Production data base collection & Mentoring Plan:
- Daily monitoring production report with charts
- Weekly and monthly production report
- Periodically monitoring and reporting production data
- Annually monitoring and reporting production data
- How to evaluate the production data collection
Methods of monitoring and reporting skills
- Well surface monitoring
- Well down hole monitoring
- Well testing
- Well survey
- Well sampling
Well Surveillance and data base collection:
- Gross production ( Oil , Gas & Water )
- Net production for oil , gas and water
- BS&W %
- Salt content
- Sold content %
- Iron content ( indicate for Corrosion)
- Sand content ( indicate for Erosion )
- Well test objective
- Exploration well testing
- Appraisal well testing
- Development and production well testing
- The main data collection from well testing
- Well test calculation and analysis
- Well and Reservoir monitoring
- Data quality (Pressure , temperature and Production)
- Type of well sample
- Sweet and Sour oil crude
- Production Date obtain from well sample (oil, gas and water)
- Case study and example
- Standard specification for exporting crude oil;-
- Salt content
How to calculate the API of crude oil?
How to monitor and measure the annulus pressure?
Why the monitoring of well annulus pressure is very importing ?
The main data collecting and reporting based on type of well:-
- Natural well flow
- Artificial lift well flow (gas lift-ESP-Beam pump …..so on)
- Well injection
Abilities to collect and report the production date from:--
- Upstream system (BHFP- BHSIP-BHT-BHSIT……so on)
- Downstream system(well heads,flowlines,manifold ,process area)
- Oil,Gas,Water data collecting and reporting
- Diagnoses and identify well problems based on data production collection
- Example Risk due to sand production (real case study)
- Example of Real case studies for scale problem
- Production reporting skills
- Example of representing well production data by chart
- Production data base
- How to improve production by untraditional methods
- Group exercise
- Quiz and test
- Video film DVD-CD
- General Discussion :Q/A Session
- Course Summary and conclusions
- Course Wrap – up
Pre & Post Tests will be conducted
Case Studies, Group Exercises, Group Discussions, Last Day Review & Assessments will be carried out.
Define Management Consultancy & Training Certificate of course completion will be issued to all attendees.
A highly interactive combination of lectures and discussion sessions will be managed to maximize the amount and quality of information and knowledge transfer. The sessions will start by raising the most relevant questions, and motivate everybody find the right answers. You will also be encouraged to raise your own questions and to share in the development of the right answers using your own analysis and experiences. Tests of multiple-choice type will be made available on daily basis to examine the effectiveness of delivering the course.
Very useful Course Materials will be given.
- 30% Lectures
- 30% Workshops and work presentation
- 20% Group Work& Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos& General Discussions
US$4,500 per participant for Public Training. Fees Includes Course Materials/ Handouts, Tea /Coffee, refreshments, International Buffet Lunch.