Title: Performance Improvement Planning
Start Date: 12 June 2023 End Date: 16 June 2023
Venue: Munich, Germany
In any of 5 star hotel. Exact venue will be informed once finalized
Performance management is a journey to the brighter future of any organization. But research shows that poor achievement of organizational goals occurs as a result of lacking of effective performance management and appraisal system. The idea simply revolves
around the concept that what cannot be appraised cannot be improved. Some managers may still think that the concept of performance management appraisal (or review) is another unnecessary management burden. But research proved that performance appraisal process
can provide significant benefits to any type of organizations of any size operating in any field.
This workshop will provide delegates with tools and techniques to not only measure and appraise their organization’s performance but to improve it.
- Understand the key factors underpin performance management
- Be familiar with the strategies for dealing with organizational change towards adoption of performance review and appraisal approaches.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the parties involved, including both appraisal and appraisee
- Understand the process of performance appraisal, both as appraiser and appraisee
- Design a performance appraisal form that everyone can understand and support.
- Set up and measure performance expectations through SMART and SMARTER objectives
- Perform performance appraisal, both as appraiser and appraisee
- Adopt motivational approach to achieving high performance and productivity
- Prepare an action plan to implement on return to work.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to understand:
- What a “perfect” performance management system looks like and how to create an ideal system for your organization.
- What an ideal performance appraisal form should include and how to design a performance appraisal form that everyone understands and supports.
- To identify and gain agreement on an individual’s key job responsibilities.
- To help people set challenging, meaningful goals and how to measure their achievement.
- To motivate superior performance.
- To determine an individual’s potential.
- To solve people problems quickly, confidently and permanently.
- To conduct a successful performance improvement discussion that produces a genuine and sustained commitment to change.
- To evaluate an individual's strengths and weaknesses, particularly in hard-toevaluate professional and knowledge-worker jobs.
- To discuss a performance evaluation in a way that removes defensiveness, builds good relationships, and leads to genuine change.
- To build understanding and support for excellence in performance management throughout the organization.
Managers, Supervisors, First Line Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, and anyone who will ever be involved in the development, implementation and management of a performance management system. Anyone who will be involved in conducting performance appraisal.
- The Challenges of Organizational Effectiveness
- Values and Competencies
- Creating and Sustaining Values and Core Competencies
- Motivation and Creation of Job Satisfaction
- Managing Change
- Deriving Lessons Learned from Day 1
- Performance Management and Appraisal – An Overview
- Appraisal System – An Overview
- Performance Change Management
- The Organizational Appraisal Culture
- Appraisal System Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizational Performance Management
- Appraisal Policy
- The Purpose of Performance Appraisal
- How Do You Evaluate Performance?
- Deriving Lessons Learned from
- Conducting Performance Appraisal
- Appraisal Interviews
- Effective Influencing
- Coaching and Appraisal
- Guidelines for Performance Appraisals
- Deriving Lessons Learned from
- Developing thoughts and ideas for the application of theperformance management system at workplace.
- Case Studies
Pre & Post Tests will be conducted
Case Studies, Group Exercises, Group Discussions, Last Day Review & Assessments will be carried out.
Define Management Consultancy & Training Certificate of course completion will be issued to all attendees.
A highly interactive combination of lectures and discussion sessions will be managed to maximize the amount and quality of information and knowledge transfer. The sessions will start by raising the most relevant questions, and motivate everybody find the right answers. You will also be encouraged to raise your own questions and to share in the development of the right answers using your own analysis and experiences. Tests of multiple-choice type will be made available on daily basis to examine the effectiveness of delivering the course.
Very useful Course Materials will be given.
- 30% Lectures
- 30% Workshops and work presentation
- 20% Group Work& Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos& General Discussions
6,250 US$ per participant for Public Training includes Materials/Handouts, tea/coffee breaks, refreshments & Buffet Lunch