Ref No: RefSS020
Title: Advanced Train the Trainer
Start Date: 08 March 2021 End Date: 12 March 2021
Venue: Kuala lumpur, Malaysia
In any of the 5 star hotels. The exact venue will be informed once finalized.
Advanced Train the Trainer (TTT) program course presents skills, concepts, techniques and skill approaches with the purpose of providing participants with a foundation of training skills, based on a sound understanding of learning, so that they can construct and deliver training sessions that hold attendees’ interest and achieve desired outcomes. The program has been designed to develop practical skills of the trainer. In order for these skills to be applied in a systematic and appropriate way, this program also establishes an understanding of the way in which people learn and the environment necessary for this to take place.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom.
- Describe the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting.
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation.
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session.
- Understand the different levels of evaluation and when to use each.
- Understand how and when to add fun and humor to a program.
- Explain interventions for difficult situations.
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation.
Upon completion of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the learning process and identify how it should be used when constructing a training event;
- Prepare session plans to achieve agreed learning objectives;
- Design and use visual and audio aids that contribute to learning;
- Conduct interactive, face-to-face sessions that demonstrate achievement of the instructional learning objectives for each module;
- Give and receive properly structured, developmental feedback to improve people’s skills as facilitators of the face-to-face learning.
Train the Trainer program will be valuable and useful to those in training, managerial and/or HR positions whose responsibilities are to construct and deliver successful interactive, face-to-face training sessions, and need the knowledge, skills a
- Introduce the trainers and participants to each other.
- Define the participants’ expectations of the course.
- Determine the trainees’ needs.
- Provide suggestions for effective participation in the Advanced Training of Trainers course.
- Introduce the goal of the training and the unit objectives.
- Review the exercises “Where Are We?” and “Reflections.”
The Training Strategy
- Research and analysis – TNA
- Training needs analysis
- Developing your customer base
- Building a training strategy
- Presenting strategy for impact
- Organizations and Change – driving the need for training
- Responding to organizational change
- Workshop – Training project to support major cultural change
Planning for Training
- Describe the steps needed to plan for training implementation.
- Describe how to choose participants.
- Develop selected components of a training curriculum.
- Describe how to pilot test the training curriculum.
- Explain the importance of developing tools to assess knowledge and skills.
- Explain how to choose a clinical training site.
- Explain how to develop a clinical training site.
- Demonstrate the four types of role-play.
- Demonstrate a variety of advanced brainstorming techniques.
- Demonstrate how to develop a case study.
- Demonstrate the technique of mind mapping.
- Demonstrate the use of advanced lecture techniques.
- Demonstrate the use of advanced discussion techniques.
- Demonstrate the use of games and experiential learning exercises.
Implementing Training (cont’)
- Effective Openings
- Writing Clear Training Objectives
- Group Dynamics
- Dealing With Problem Participants
- Group Training Techniques
- Activity-Based Learning
- Using Visual Aids To Enhance Training Sessions
- Seating For Success
- Preparation For Day Three
- Interactive Training Sessions To The Group
- Stop - Start - Continue - What Needs To Be Changed?
- Training Evaluation
- How Effective Is Your Training?
- Kirkpatrick's Levels Of Training Effectiveness
- Transfer Of Learning To The Workplace
- Action Planning
Examination of various Validation and Evaluation Techniques
- Delivering improvements using - “SMART” objectives
- Application of the 10 step training model using a case study and group discussions
- Applying Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct Evaluation Surveys and implement improvements
- How to present results - evaluation in action - case studies
- Provide an overview of the four levels of evaluation.
- Develop tools for Level 1: Reaction Evaluation.
- Develop tools for Level 2: Learning Evaluation.
- Describe Level 3: Behavior Evaluation.
- Describe Level 4: Results Evaluation.
- Provide an overview of training follow-up.
- Develop tools for training follow-up.
NOTE: Pre & Post Tests will be conducted
Case Studies, Group Exercises, Group Discussions, Last Day Review & Assessments will be carried out.
Define Management Consultancy & Training Certificate of course completion will be issued to all attendees.
A highly interactive combination of lectures and discussion sessions will be managed to maximize the amount and quality of information and knowledge transfer. The sessions will start by raising the most relevant questions, and motivate everybody find the right answers. You will also be encouraged to raise your own questions and to share in the development of the right answers using your own analysis and experiences. Tests of multiple-choice type will be made available on daily basis to examine the effectiveness of delivering the course. Very useful Course Materials will be given.
- 30% Lectures
- 30% Workshops and work presentation
- 20% Group Work& Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos& General Discussions
5,750 US$ per participant for Public Training includes Materials/Handouts, tea/coffee breaks, refreshments & Buffet Lunch