Ref No: ML088
Title: THE FIVE KILLERS FOR PERFORMANCE AND HOW TO MANAGE THEM
Start Date: 10 July 2023 End Date: 14 July 2023
Venue: Istanbul, Turkey
In any of the 5 star hotels. The exact venue will be informed once finalized.
Performance is a tricky issue. Managers and Employees usually hate Performance related activities because they do not have effective tools for those activities.. In this course, participants will be introduced to five performance killers, and how to terminate them. Participants will be able to improve the organization performance as well as employees performance when they follow the new learning.
- The wrong starts and performance Levels
- Why Transferring Knowledge is not always successful?
- The Gray areas, How to clarify them.
- Building Performance Measures with quantity and Quality measures.
- Getting employees interested to understand how can performance be measured with quantitative and qualitative measures and Engaged.
Leaders and Managers, Planners, and strategists, HR leaders and professionals
- Pre test
- Understand how and why communication fails
- Understand the five levels of Performance
- The common mistake in leading new hires.
- Understand why a particular performance level should be selected for each employee.
- Why Knowledge Transfer fail
- The limitations of EMEs in transferring their knowledge
- How to document your work and make it transferable
- Making Task Lists
- Making Processes for your tasks
- Why Gray Areas in Business? And why we should eliminate them?
- Examining the INPUTS and the OUTPUTS within the organization.
- Identifying problems in the inputs and outputs
- Fixing the INPUTS and the OUTPUTS of the departments and individuals
- The problem with performance appraisals
- Why people hate performance appraisal activities
- How can we change performance activities into COLLAPORATIVE sessions?
- Building Performance Measures that are acceptable to both Employees and Management
- The Performance Cycle
- Why employees do not do what they are expected to do?
- How can we improve the organization’ performance through better employee Engagement?
- Rewards, or Motivations?
- The three levels of Employee Engagement
- How can we move employees to a higher level of Engagement
- Post Test
NOTE: Pre & Post Tests will be conducted
Case Studies, Group Exercises, Group Discussions, Last Day Review &Assessments will be carried out.
Define Management Consultancy & Training Certificate of course completion will be issued to all attendees.
This training program is lecture-based and customized to the needs of the audience, providing meaningful experience for personnel that work in petroleum plants. Daily sessions include formal presentation, prepared in the Power Point, interspersed with directed discussions and case study. In addition to formal lectures and discussions, the delegates will learn by active participation through the use of problem solving exercises, group discussions, analysis of real-life case studies etc. All attendees receive a course manual as a reference.
- 30% Lectures
- 30% Workshops and work presentation
- 20% Group Work& Practical Exercises
- 20% Videos& General Discussions
US$5,500 per participant for Public Training. Fees Includes Course Materials/Handouts, Tea/Coffee, refreshments, International Buffet Lunch.